MirageŽMaker

From: Michael Levin (mlevin@verinet.com)
Date: Thu Feb 12 1998 - 19:30:09 PST

Hi, Nina:

Just found your page telling about our MirageŽ. It’s wonderful, and
you’ve done a terrific job.

Opti-Gone Associates is preparing its own site, which will include an
excellent video demonstrating the effect of Mirage. I am happy to share
this with you, if you wish to link to the video portion of our site.

Thank you also for crediting our company as the manufacturer of Mirage.
We are now entering our 22nd year of providing this amazing product to
the world, and I should add that the Exploratorium Store has been our
customer for at least 20 years...

I have just a small favor to ask. The reference you make to our address
being in Woodland Hills is a great many years out of date. We are in
Fort Collins, CO 80527 (PO Box 271366). Would you mind updating our
address?

Let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

Kind regards,

Michael Levin