cheshire cat

From: Philippe Kehl (
Date: Mon Sep 14 1998 - 06:05:26 PDT

I saw You 'cheshire Cat' page. I didn't tried to make a friend disappear, yet, but i sounds funny. Well, what I wantet to say: I also made an animated gif, where the cheshire cat disappears and, of course, just leaves the smile. If you want to use this, you can find it at It's about 10kb. Well, it doesn't disappear exactly as described by Lewsi Carroll, but it's small & looks nice. As I found the original picture (ie. the first frame in the animation) on the net, i don't want any copyright on it. Just use it. Of course you may credit me :-)