Re: Giant Fresnel Lens (fwd)

From: DonRath@aol.com
Date: Mon Oct 12 1998 - 15:41:52 PDT

Hi Nina --
About the best I've been able to come up with would be to contact Edmund
Scientific (incidentally, I checked with Paul, and that's his recommendation
also). Their 1998 Optics and Optical Instruments Catalog lists a 35 inch
diameter Fresnel lens with 30 inch focal length for $192.15 -- Stock # D43921.
For anything larger they might be able to give advice on where to look. Phone
is 609-573-6250 -- Fax is 609-573-6295 -- Website www.edsci.com -- Address
Edmund Scientific, Industrial Optics Division, 101 East Gloucester Pike,
Barrington, NJ 08007-1380. Hope this helps. -- Don