Information on using site

From: Martha Borden (modr@cybertours.com)
Date: Tue Dec 29 1998 - 22:00:05 PST

Could you please provide guidelines as to reprinting your snacks for use
in group settings. Do you allow users to create multiple copies?

I have just found your site and have enjoyed reading through the snacks.
However, I find it difficult to figure out what principal of science
each deals with just from the title and brief description located on the
home page. Could you include a link to snacks by subject page on the
home page? It would make locating snack that deal just with one or two
specific principals much easier.

Thank you for creating this site.
MEB