Re: magnet wire

From: Nealo Cornelio (kgokli@fuse.net)
Date: Wed Oct 27 1999 - 19:10:49 PDT

yes -I did contact radio shack (by driving down there). Unfortunately,
I did not have enough time to make the electromagnet and we had to use
my friend's spring idea, which was already half assembled. Also
unfortunately, he miscalculated the force necessary and our balloon went
only 20 meters, giving us a base grade of 75%. Anyway, Thanx for
answering. You site looks very interesting, and I did learn a little
from some of the snacks, even though most are aimed at younger people.
{=?)
nealo