Welcome to Electron Kids

From: Mandi (mandiw@infonent.com)
Date: Fri Dec 10 1999 - 17:21:33 PST

Dear Webmaster,
I would like to personally welcome you and extend an invitation to have
your web page Electroscope and Cloud in a Bottle> join us at ElectronKids.com, one of the
Internet's largest kids specific information sites!
While searching the Internet for the top children's sites, we discovered
your site and have added it to our Science page. Your site meets with our
criteria and goals, and so we would like to invite you to visit ours @
http://www.electronkids.com If you like what you see, please contact me
and let me know what you think!

ElectronKids.com is a Kids Safe Zone site, in which you'll find all kinds
of fun stuff that interests kids, as well as information for the parents,
too. We cover many areas-- from homework help to arts and crafts for inside
fun on a rainy day, to sharing pet photos, as well as the 10 top toys, and
much more. Additionally, we also do reviews on games (edutainment) and
music for kids, so they don't have to spend their hard-earned allowance on
games and music that proves to be a disappointment (or Mom or Dad doesn't
approve).

We believe that your site would be a perfect addition to ours so that
together we can provide a kids safe place to visit on the Internet and have
fun, too! If you are interested in allowing us to keep your link on our
site, please contact me and I will be happy to provide any information that
you request.

Thank you,
Mandi Winnicki
mandiw@infonent.com