MAGNETIC THANK YOU!!

From: Elizabeth Forbes (zow@cyberdoor.com)
Date: Fri Jan 07 2000 - 14:52:06 PST

Hello,

I have been looking and looking for a site that said whether magnetic
fields are spherical or if the lines of force only lie in a plane like
the 2 dimensional drawings. I can't believe how difficult it was. I
went to all sorts of NASA education sites and university course sites
and some others too. I either got oversimplified explanations, or
equations. Finally I stumbled across your Magnetic Lines of Force snack
that shows that magnetic force fields are indeed 3 dimensional and not
limited to a single plane. THANK YOU!!!

- Elizabeth