This is all fine and dandy.....

From: Greg Dobrowolski (gdobrow@pris.bc.ca)
Date: Sun Feb 06 2000 - 21:35:55 PST

Hello,

I am in grade seven and I have been reading your "snacks" in a desperate attempt to find a science project. I read your "snack" about disappearing images entitled "Chesire Cat" and I like the idea about it and it has good background information. The problem is, I can't think of a question that this experiment would solve! All of our projects must be experimental, meaning that we need a question, and then a process to follow to draw a conclusion. I have a conclusion and a process to follow, but no question. What can I do? Do you have ideas of what I could be trying to figure out which would need this experiment to draw a conclusion by? Thanks for helping.
             Sincerely,
                            Ellen Dobrowolski