Re: Charge and Carry

From: On-line Snack discussion (snaktalk)
Date: Wed Feb 09 2000 - 17:53:54 PST

Maybe you could get it by mail order from the States. Did you look at
Radio Shack's Web site
You might be able to
order from there or find a model number or manufacturer.

Nina Thayer
Snacktalk Moderator

> My son is trying to carry out this snack for school.Yesterday I went to
> Radioshack for the neon glow tube.We live in Canada and they told me that
> they don't carry it here it must be just in the States.They gave me the
> name of a company here that may carry neon glow tubes but when I tried
> there they said they would need some kind of model number.Do you have a
> number for the glow tube or a suggestion as to how I might acquire one? Any
> help would be greatly appreciated.
> Sincerely, Brenda Hill

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.3 : Mon Apr 24 2006 - 11:34:47 PDT