science project

From: Kathi Sadler (ksadler@seark.net)
Date: Tue Feb 15 2000 - 18:09:04 PST

I am in the 6th grade and I am doing a science project on "does smell affect taste." Can you please give me some ideals of where and how to start on this project? Thank you for all your help. Does this seem to be a good project to do? Has this one been overused? Do you think there is a better one that I can use? I do not want to do one that a lot of people have already done. I really want to do good on this project. Would this project have a chance of winning? I have also thought of another one " Does smoking affect vision?" Which would be better.
Thank You,
Melisa
ksadler@seark.net