Re: need help

From: On-line Snack discussion (snaktalk)
Date: Wed Feb 23 2000 - 17:59:42 PST

Hopefully, you saw some of the other postings concerning the stripped
down motor and/or did research on the web for more information that
would help you get this to work. I will see if I can get you more
suggestions. Even though it is past your due date, you may still be
interested.

Nina Thayer
Snacktalk Moderator