Your skin and two different metals create a battery

From: Lionel GODIN (lionel.godin@libertysurf.fr)
Date: Sun Apr 16 2000 - 10:32:25 PDT

Hi everybody,

What a genial things : snacks!

I just want to say something about snack which is in the subject field.
In " What's going on? " part, I think there's an error when you say :
" Negative electrons move through your body ... " because the can be
considered like a fluid, so electrons cannot move inside the body, are
you
agree with me?

If you want to answer to me, please send your response to this e-mail
adresse :

Ligodin@hotmail.com

Thanks

With best regards.

Lionel GODIN
Ecole Technique Supérieure du Laboratoire (E.T.S.L)
93, rue du Dessous des Berges
75013 PARIS
FRANCE
Tel. : 011-33-1 45 83 76 34