Magnetic Pendulums

From: Vintage53@aol.com
Date: Sun Jun 04 2000 - 18:19:34 PDT

My daughter and I have spent hours on the Magnetic Pendulums project. Not
enough clear diagrams were posted. On the materials page it states that the
2x4 boards are to be 18 inches long. On the diagram it states 24 inches
long. Which one is it? It also does not state how deep the cuts on the 1x4
inch board is. Magnet wire is not covered so we cannot cut it. What kind of
a lead wire with alligators clips and how long, there are several sizes.
Also how far out of the front wood are the cow magnets supposed to go? We
are very frustrated and disappointed on our project as we could not make it
work.

                        Roxy and Mari Shaw Vintage 53@aol.com or
MLSMOUSE@aol.com