Afterimage,

From: Benedetto Garacci (benedetto@garacci.com)
Date: Sat Jun 10 2000 - 01:45:01 PDT

If afterimage is recorded on your retina, and not in your brain.... why then
can you move your head 90 degrees or so to the side and the image appears to
be in front of you where you had the image burned in.... I have expierenced
after image with both eyes open... i then moved my head 90 degrees to the
left or right and the image was still there....I would conclude it was
recorded in my brain and not in the back of my eye. I could even walk away
from the scene and turn completely around.... the after image was still
there.

Benedetto Garacci/Photographer/Artist; garacci.com