Question

From: RuByIsSaMiLkLuVa@aol.com
Date: Sun Jun 18 2000 - 15:32:46 PDT

Hi, i was wondering if you would happen to know why my pupils are always so
humungously large... they almost take over the color of my eyes... and I even
have blue eyes--which i would think would cause my eyes to be even more
sensitive to light. Well, I'm going to tell you this now, before you question
it.. heh... I have never ever come near any kind of alcoholic beverage, and I
have never taken any kind of drugs... so... if you could help me out, I'd
highly appreciate it. Thank you.

~Bryce