Re: your mail

From: On-line Snack discussion (snaktalk)
Date: Wed Aug 30 2000 - 19:41:50 PDT

Did you find the answer to your questions? If you're still looking for
Slinky information, check out these two web sites:
http://www.slinkytoys.com/main.htm
http://www.discovery.com/stories/history/toys/SLINKY/shoulda.html
There are many other slinky oriented web sites as well which you could
find by doing a search.

Nina Thayer
Snacktalk Moderator