polarizing plastic film

From: Alsolaimany for import (alsolay@link.net)
Date: Sun Nov 05 2000 - 12:36:24 PST

Dear sir
    with pleasure we have just seen your nice web sit.kindly we are looking for polarized plastic filter which is used for advertising panel ( for example if you cut a piece of plastic from one sheet into two parts then fixed apart over white light and rotare the other part over it you will found the plastic go light and no light while rotation so on ) so if you have this kind of plastic pls send us sample and inform us .
     waiting for your reply
 V B REGARDS
         Samir Esmat / general manager
company name : Alsolaimany for import
address : 16 Khalil el Arousy st.Sant Fatima square - Heliopolies - Cairo - Egypt
postal code : 11361
tel : + 2012 211 83 92
fax : + 202 242 78 22
ATT: Samir Esmat : general manager