Permission to link

From: SewWiz1@aol.com
Date: Thu Nov 16 2000 - 10:40:56 PST

Dear Webmaster,
I am requesting permission to attach your page,
"http://www.exploratorium.edu/snacks/convection_currents.html" and
its hot links to a lesson plan at the Phase 9 website
(http://www.thesolutionsite.com), sponsored by the West Virginia High
Technology Consortium Foundation and created as a part of The West Virginia
TurnKey Solution project.
I am a teacher employed by the state of West Virginia. I am authoring an
interdisciplinary unit consisting of web-based lesson plans for use by West
Virginia teachers, other teachers throughout the world, and other interested
professionals.
This is a non-profit project and is funded with an U.S. Department of
Education Challenge Grant. If you need more information before permission is
determined, please contact me on the Internet at SewWiz1@AOL.com.
Respectfully,
Mary E. Harker