Permission to link (fwd)

From: Kurt Feichtmeir (kurtf@exploratorium.edu)
Date: Mon Nov 27 2000 - 14:21:30 PST

Hi Mary,
Thanks for your request, forwarded to me by our webmaster.

Exploratorium policy does not permit our copyright protected online content
to reside on servers other than our own, so I must decline your request.
However, the Exploratorium would welcome your link to our Convection
Currents Snack page, or any other pages on our site. I hope this will be a
workable alternative for you.

Best of luck on your project, and thanks for your interest in the
educational work of the Exploratorium.

Best regards,
Kurt

Kurt E. Feichtmeir