Re: Hand Battery

From: On-line Snack discussion (snaktalk)
Date: Wed Dec 20 2000 - 20:13:31 PST

If you haven't already, you should check back through the Snacktalk Discussion. I know there were some previous postings on that subject. You may also
want to check the Snack Supplies page for where to get supplies. It's
at There are resource
books listed at
I'm not sure you'll find exactly what you're looking for there, but it's
a place to start.

Nina Thayer
Snacktalk Moderator