Question on Stripped Down Motor

From: A_Salin (A_Salin@email.msn.com)
Date: Wed Jan 17 2001 - 20:01:17 PST

I'm planning on doing the stripped down motor for my science project, but
I'm not really sure about what measurements and experiments I could do
with an electric motor.I was thinking about trying different types of
batteries on a motor and seeing what kinds would make the motor run the
longest,but I only have three weeks to do my project and I don't think that
the batteries will run out that fast.Can anyone who has done this project or
has any suggestions please give me some ideas?