hand battery

From: Luv1086@aol.com
Date: Sat Feb 17 2001 - 15:46:32 PST

hey~i have tried to use the Hand Battery experiment for my 9th grade school
science fair project but mine does not seem to work. Maybe the medals i
bought are not large enough, or the ammeter is wrong. How do u suggest to
connect the wires to the medals? I tried to soder the wires to the alligator
clips and then grip them to the medal. Nothing has worked at all. Please
e-mail me back with the exact right kind of ammeter that is needed and if the
shape of the medals really matters. Also please help me to know how exactly
to connect the alligator clips to the medals. This would help me so much and
help make my job much easier!! Thank you so much~