(no subject)

From: KIRK PATTERSON (KPATTERSON3@COX.RR.COM)
Date: Mon Apr 02 2001 - 16:27:57 PDT

Dear Snack person,

    I am doing a unit at school on Light & Sound. It's a bit diffcult but I can manage. I'm in Elermentry school. I have to do an oral experiment on Light& Sound. But I Don't hve like a projecter or like weird supplies. Do you have any really good experiments, that you might happen to know, reccomend it to me. Please don't make the concepts so hard. I'm still searching. If you find any good ones, tell me! E-mail before the 5th