Re: diamagnetism

From: On-line Snack discussion (snaktalk)
Date: Wed Apr 04 2001 - 20:37:40 PDT

I'm not sure how you would design it so that the water would not be
bound by some other material that would interfere with the effect and
also so that the water would not flow away. I suppose you could try
taking raisins and soaking them in the three types of water until
they're like grapes again and then testing them. Let me know what
results you get.

Nina Thayer
Snacktalk Moderator