Re: Swings and pendulums

From: On-line Snack discussion (snaktalk)
Date: Wed Apr 18 2001 - 20:38:00 PDT

You should be able to find the answers to your questions on one of these web
sites about the physics of swings:
http://www.bsharp.org/physics/stuff/swings.html
http://lyra.colorado.edu/sbo/mary/play/pendulum.html and
http://lyra.colorado.edu/sbo/mary/play/pendulumt.html
http://www.learner.org/exhibits/parkphysics/pendulum.html
http://web.stclair.k12.il.us/splashd/swingexp.htm#Connecting Outdoor
Also, you might want to check out some introductory physics books to learn more
about pendulums.

Nina Thayer
Snacktalk Moderator