Hand battery

From: Boofer441@aol.com
Date: Mon Apr 23 2001 - 13:33:28 PDT

I just have a quick question - for my chem class, we have to find out from an
on-line source how to build a battery, then construct it, and give an oral
presentation all within a 4 day period. We have a lot of classtime to work on
it, but it is still a lot to do in not a lot of time. Our battery must reach
up to 20 volts in order for us to recieve a passing grade. This is one of the
coolest (and easiest) experiments I have been able to find...so do you know
what the voltage of this battery should be?? Please let me know ASAP!!!!
Thank you so much!!
    *Kristie*