(no subject)

From: ToneMan856@aol.com
Date: Mon Apr 30 2001 - 19:27:10 PDT

i have a question, my asked us to find out what the scientific term for the
polarizing effect was. when you out tape between to polarizing lenses. please
help me

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.3 : Mon Apr 24 2006 - 11:34:48 PDT