Re: Question

From: On-line Snack discussion (snaktalk)
Date: Wed Sep 19 2001 - 19:23:40 PDT

Why do you think it is? If I was to guess, I would say it's probably
one of those differences like height or eye color that vary from person
to person. It's an interesting topic for research. See what you can
find on the web or ask your local librarian. Please let us know what
you find out. Thank you.

Nina Thayer
Snacktalk Moderator