Re: Electrical Fleas

From: On-line Snack discussion (snaktalk)
Date: Wed Nov 28 2001 - 19:07:13 PST

 Hopefully, you looked back through the Snacktalk Discussion and saw the
 earlier posting about Electrical Fleas, Re: Electrical Fleas from
 On-line Snack discussion posted Wed Feb 16 2000. It has some good
 suggestions for why you might be having problems and what other things
 you could try.

 Nina Thayer
 Snacktalk Moderator