Colored Shadows

From: John Gobel (jgobel@camdennational.com)
Date: Thu Nov 29 2001 - 15:07:10 PST

I saw this exhibit at the St. Louis Science Center a number of years ago. As I recall, all three lights remained on, and as you walked in front of them, your shadow changed color. The article seems to imply that you need to turn off at least one of the lights for that to happen. Is that the case???

Thank you,
John Gobel
jgobel@camdennational.com

This e-mail message is intended only for the designated recipient(s).
It may contain confidential or proprietary information and may be subject to
confidentiality protection under the law.
If you are not a designated recipient, you may not review, copy or distribute this message.
If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and destroy your copy.
Camden National Corporation thanks you for your cooperation.