Re: question (reflected images)

From: On-line Snack discussion (snaktalk)
Date: Wed Jan 02 2002 - 19:55:58 PST

In the Snack, Touch the Spring, there is a black box, but no black
mirror. The main thing in these Snacks is the reflection of light,
and which direction the reflections go thus creating the images.
To get a 16 inch (40 cm) diameter concave mirror you should check web
sites for scientific supply houses. Here are some that are listed on
the snack supplies page
You could also just do a web search for "concave mirrors" and you
would probably find some other possibilities.

Nina Thayer
Snacktalk Moderator