Re: your mail

From: On-line Snack discussion (snaktalk)
Date: Wed Feb 06 2002 - 19:25:26 PST

Several suggestions for making adjustments are included with the
instructions for Stripped Down Motor. If you look back through the
postings, you will see other problems people had and suggestions for
getting it to work. There are also some other web sites that have designs
for simple motors:
http://fly.hiwaay.net/~palmer/motor.html
http://freeweb.pdq.net/headstrong/motor.HTM
http://www.howstuffworks.com/exp-db5.htm
and others, and some that have information on science fairs, which might
give you good general science assignment information:
http://www.ipl.org/youth/projectguide/
http://www.exploratorium.edu/ls/pathfinders/scifairs/index.html
http://school.discovery.com/sciencefaircentral/
http://www.scifair.org/
and others. Hope this helps, if not this time, then next time.

Nina Thayer
Snacktalk Moderator