Re: (no subject)

From: On-line Snack discussion (snaktalk)
Date: Wed Feb 13 2002 - 19:15:57 PST

There's a link called snack supplies at the top of the Snack pages which
links to information about where to get items mentioned in the Snacks, and
includes the following contact information for the Exploratorium store:

The Exploratorium Store
http://www.exploratoriumstore.com/
3601 Lyon St.
San Francisco, CA 94123
Catalog available; mail order phone 1-415-561-0393
fax: 1-415-561-0370

The Cool Hot Rod is a book which contains the text of many of the Snacks
found here, but it does not include Snack making materials.

Another supplier mentioned on the Supplies page who carries the material
you're looking for and is located closer to you is:
Edmund Scientific
60 Pearce Ave. € Tonawanda, NY 14150-6711
800-728-6999 € 1 (716) 874-9091 € www.scientificsonline.com

Nina Thayer
Snacktalk Moderator