Magnetic Pendulums

Date: Sat Feb 23 2002 - 10:36:57 PST

       I have already sent you one e-mail, and have recieved no reply. I
asume this means that you had no help for me on one particular subject. I'm
currently writing to you about the "Magnetic Pendulums" snack in the
electricity and magnetics section. I have been able to get the snack
working, and now I need your help in explaining it. How come the alligator
clips short cicuits the coils. Pleas write back to me ASAP at Please Hurry, I'm running out of time.
Kevin Baruzzi