Re: Electrical Fleas

From: On-line Snack discussion (snaktalk)
Date: Wed Apr 03 2002 - 19:18:32 PST

Read through the Snack again and think about what parts you could focus on
for quantitative measures. For example, you could track the number of
fleas that dance, or if you are able to hear the fleas as described in the
etcetera section, you could try to measure and graph the tapping rate.
If you're still not sure, you might ask your teacher for some guidance
regarding quantitative experimentation.

Nina Thayer
Snacktalk Moderator