Re: diamagnetism

From: On-line Snack discussion (snaktalk)
Date: Wed Apr 10 2002 - 18:05:01 PDT

Neodymium magnets are a type of magnet which is very strong for its size.
If you went to the Snack Supplies pages using the link at the top of the
Snack page http://www.exploratorium.edu/snacks/snacksupplies.html, you
would see sources for Neodymium magnets, including the Magnet Source
http://www.magnetsource.com/ and Dowling Miner Magnetics Corp.
(707)935-0352, or (800)MAGNET 1, PO Box 1829, Sonoma, CA 95476.

Nina Thayer
Snacktalk Moderator