Re: diamagnetism

From: On-line Snack discussion (snaktalk)
Date: Wed Apr 10 2002 - 18:05:01 PDT

Neodymium magnets are a type of magnet which is very strong for its size.
If you went to the Snack Supplies pages using the link at the top of the
Snack page, you
would see sources for Neodymium magnets, including the Magnet Source and Dowling Miner Magnetics Corp.
(707)935-0352, or (800)MAGNET 1, PO Box 1829, Sonoma, CA 95476.

Nina Thayer
Snacktalk Moderator