Re: Diamagnetism

From: On-line Snack discussion (snaktalk)
Date: Wed Apr 24 2002 - 17:36:49 PDT

Did you see the previous posting asking this question? It listed Magnet
Source
http://www.magnetsource.com/ and Dowling Miner Magnetics Corp.
(707)935-0352, or (800)MAGNET 1, PO Box 1829, Sonoma, CA 95476 as sources.
The phone number for the Magnet Source is (800)525-3536. You should call
either or both of them and see how long it will take to get a neodymium
magnet, or you can ask them if they know of a source close to you.

Nina Thayer
Snacktalk Moderator