Levitation

From: Tholzel@aol.com
Date: Tue Jun 25 2002 - 07:42:27 PDT

Saw this on "Real TV" recently. A guy approached passer-bys on the street,
usually women, and told them to watch him. He walked a few feet away, turned
around with his back to them and the camera, and then appeared to levitate a
few inches off the ground. There was no over head apparatus that I could
see. The women squealed in shock.

How did he do it?

(The only thing I could figure out is that he had stilts in front of him on
which he leaned, allowing him to lift his legs from the knee down. The trick
would be to conceal the stilts.)

Tom Holzel