Re: ELECTRICAL FLEAS

From: On-line Snack discussion (snaktalk)
Date: Wed Jul 24 2002 - 18:57:47 PDT

Since it's for your science fair project, It would probably help you to
diagram it yourself. You might want to try it and experiment with the
design. You could also look through previous postings for other people's
questions and experiences with Electrical fleas, and suggestions or
explanations that were given in response to them. You can look at the
postings by subject at http://www.exo.net/snaktalk/hypermail/subject.html

Nina Thayer
Snacktalk Moderator