Re: Milk

From: On-line Snack discussion (snaktalk)
Date: Wed Sep 04 2002 - 18:57:41 PDT

We discuss science experiments here; try doing a search for acne or try
looking on medical or health web sites. When I did a quick search, the
sites I saw,
AcneNet http://www.skincarephysicians.com/acnenet/index.html
National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases:
Questions and Answers About Acne
http://www.niams.nih.gov/hi/topics/acne/acne.htm
Acne.org http://www.acne.org/
all said diet having an effect on acne is a myth.

Nina Thayer
Snacktalk Moderator