Re: question?

From: On-line Snack discussion (snaktalk)
Date: Wed Oct 09 2002 - 18:08:02 PDT

You should research your question on general psychology web sites or in
basic books on psychology, which your local librarian could help you find.
You might also want to refine your context before you start; you will find
that different types of perception are defined and discussed.

Nina Thayer
Snacktalk Moderator