Question?

From: lindalour (lindalour@freedomnw.com)
Date: Sat Dec 07 2002 - 23:07:35 PST

     I once saw a picture of what was called an electroscope, and it had a plate that was attached to a bar going into a sealed clear container and then splitting into two parts in an upside down "T" formation with 24k gold foil suspended from it. It then read charges put next to the plate. My questions are, "is it only an electromagnetic charge that registers movement with the gold foil? Do other fields of energy register movement? What metal bars are used in this 'snack'? Will some types of light register movement?" Thank you so very much, David