Re: resonator experiment

From: On-line Snack discussion (
Date: Wed Jan 22 2003 - 14:40:58 PST

I assume you are talking about this Snack
If so, there is a reference and link to the Tacoma Narrows bridge.
There are lots of sites and print information on this topic and the bridge
is a good place to start.
Talk to your local reference librarian at your public library.

Deb Hunt
Snacktalk Moderator
3601 Lyon Street
San Francisco, CA 94123-1099