Re: Electrophorus Snack

From: Wayne Watson (mtnviews@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Jan 22 2003 - 16:53:33 PST

Oh, yes. I built the device and could produce little charge. I think our indoor humidity has been
fluctuating around 30-40%. When I rubbed the sheet, I kept it from sliding, so had no hands on it
directly.

--
      Wayne T. Watson (121.015 Deg. W, 39.262 Deg. N, 2,701 feet), Nevada City, CA

"A W. Watson Tip: Ever have a ball point pen clog up with lots of ink still left? You may be able to get it working again by heating it with a hair blower. Works for me.."

Web Page: <home.earthlink.net/~mtnviews> Imaginarium Museum: <home.earthlink.net/~mtnviews/imaginarium.html>