We're having a little trouble with getting a visible charge. We can see a
spark if we are in a very darkened room only. How can we make the charge
more visible. We went to Radio Shack and got a mini colored lamp (6 volts,
60mA) but don't quite know how to contact it to the pie plate or is it the
leyden jar that we should wire the lamp to.
We are trying to do this as a visual display at a science fair in the school
auditorium and are concerned that the judges won't be able to see the spark.
Can you give us some suggestions?
Please reply to all if possible,
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.3 : Mon Apr 24 2006 - 11:34:50 PDT