motor effect

From: CJFRENCHY1@aol.com
Date: Mon Jan 27 2003 - 18:00:26 PST

I have everything to make this project work I have also gathered each piece
together as suggested in your assembly explanation however my project as
failed to work. please help my wire does not jump up or down what could be
wrong? my batteries are new and I tried 2 sorts of wire one I got from Radio
shack and the other I made out of headphone wire because I thought the one I
had purchased was too thick maybe. Also I only have 2 magnets on each side of
my 1/2 inch space in between could it be I have not enough? Please help!
Brandon