Blue sky

From: Bruce Robertson (
Date: Sun May 25 2003 - 11:00:20 PDT

Just wondering about the "scattering" effect... a friend refered to it as "Diphole scattering", but that doesn't sound right. Is this the correct name? Dipole, Dipple, or Dapple keep coming to mind
I don't want to pass on any incorrect info.

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.3 : Mon Apr 24 2006 - 11:34:51 PDT