Bubble Suspension

From: Kenneth Ackerman (Ken@dryiceInfo.com)
Date: Wed Jun 25 2003 - 13:43:56 PDT

Dear great people at the Exploratorium,
May I have permission to include the following in my web site in the
"Science/School" page under "Other Sites for Cool Projects"?

"The San Francisco Exploratorium has an on line list of over 100 science
experiments. One of them:
<http://www.exploratorium.edu/snacks/bubble_suspension.html> "Bubble
Suspension" uses dry ice to form a cold thick atmosphere of CO2 for soap
bubbles to float on. Eventually the CO2 will diffuse into the soap
bubble by osmosis and the bubble will land on the dry ice. Some bubbles
actually freeze and turn opaque.
 Exploratorium: <http://www.exploratorium.edu/snacks/snackintro.html>
Science Snacks"

My web site is http://www.dryice <http://www.dryiceinfo.com/> Info.com/
and explains everything about dry ice. I also publish a web site listing
over 800 places to purchase dry ice: http://www.dryice
<http://www.dryicedirectory.com/> Directory.com/. You may include a link
to it to help people find dry ice locations if you want.

Sincerely,
Ken Ackerman
 <mailto:ken@dryiceInfo.com> ken@dryiceInfo.com
(949) 582-3360