Experiment & Research - Distill. Ethyl Alcohol & Distill. Water

From: Philomena Cole (cole@highsprings.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: Mon Aug 18 2003 - 17:50:44 PDT

DISTILLED ETHYL ALCOHOL & DISTILLED WATER

Dear Deb,

Thank you for your reply. Your suggestion about experiments: I have never carried out any chemistry experiments, and I would be hesitant to do so without either a little training, or a little supervision. I don't doubt that you are very skilled, but I would find it difficult to follow your instructions precisely via e-mails.

Your other suggestion about research at a library sounds more promising. Although my library doesn't have any chemistry books, my librarian says she can get any title I want. Can you recommend a book title & author for my librarian.

Yours faithfully,

Philomena