Re: Science Project

From: On-line Snack discussion (
Date: Tue Sep 16 2003 - 10:01:11 PDT

Dear Jennifer,
Be sure to look at all of the snack information.
At the very end, there is an additional reference for Afterimage:
For a more complete desciption of this experiment, see Paul Hewitt's
Conceptual Physics Lab Manual (HarperCollins College Publishers, New York,

Also, check with your local library's reference librarian or school
librarian for more help.

Lastly, check out our science fair website at

Deb Hunt
Snacktalk Moderator
3601 Lyon Street
San Francisco, CA 94123-1099